Aqua-Tech Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Engineering company who specialise within the water industry. Due to various recent project wins, an exciting opportunity for a MEICA Project Manager has arisen for them to join this well established and highly reputable team. Based either at Edinburgh Gyle or Cumbernauld, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of construction delivery following handover from the programme team whilst ensuring health and safety, quality and environmental compliance and performance. A strong background in commercial management, change management and sub contract management is essential.
- Project planning, programming, control and risk management
- Development of construction execution strategy.
- The ability to manage and motivate the project delivery team and ensure that project timescales and target outputs are met
- The management and procurement of materials and supply chain.
- The management of project reports and KPI metrics
- Efficient utilisation of internal and external resource
- The chairing of project progress meetings
- The completion of staff assessment and development requirements
- Working with senior management to find ways to improve project execution and drive efficiency
- Educated to HND/ Degree level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in project and programme management
- A good level of IT literacy
- A driving License
- CITB SMSTS Site Manager Accreditation
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Confined Space Training/DOMS/Water Hygiene