Aqua-Tech Recruitment have an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join a rapidly growing company which is a recognised world leader in the installation and running of renewable technologies. Due to the expansion, they now require the successful candidate to assist the building and installation of equipment for the renewable energy market.
Main Duties include:
- Fitting of large equipment (pumps and compressors)
- Assembling sub-assemblies of valves, instrumentation and tube work.
- Fitting of containment
- Working and helping implement the stock system
- Supporting installation and commissioning the system in the factory and on-site
- Mechanical fitting experience
- Able to read technical drawings
- Materials and manufacturing knowledge
Desirable but not essential:
- Working towards a Mechanical Engineering degree or Diploma (desirable)
- Able to read P&ID schematics
- Experience with stock control systems
- Has knowledge of Instrument Pipe fitting and twin ferrule fittings.
This is an opportunity for someone with initiative, enthusiasm, and an all-round engineering understanding that they can apply practically, and for them to enter an expanding sector of the energy market and grow with an expanding company. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.