Salary (£50-60k DOE and seniority)
Aqua-Tech Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Electrical PE/PM to join this rapidly growing company due to significant contract wins. Gearing up for an extremely exciting period of expansion, we are looking for the successful candidate to join the team and be responsible for the procurement of goods and services, preparing estimates and quotations and completing contract documents. The post holder will also produce risk assessments and method statements, and manage health and safety and environmental issues. Ultimately. they will manage the performance of a project end-to-end, while also supervising operational teams including Site, Supervisors and sub-contractors.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with Clients to discuss specific job requirements
- Design Reviews
- Checking quotations and dealing with pricing queries
- Reviewing SSoW/RAMS
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Carrying out scoping visits and site surveys
- Supervising site based experience
- Recognised qualification or equivalent experience within the Electrical Engineering sector
- Water industry experience
- Sound knowledge of Electrical components and equipment
- Any associated cards (CSCS, DOMS, Confined Space etc) would be beneficial but not essential.
Hi, I am Nadia Finlayson and I manage this job.
If you interested in the position, contact me: Phone: 07745 73 036
Email: email@example.com or upload your CV below: