Aqua-Tech Recruitment have an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician to join a rapidly growing company which is a recognised world leader in the installation and running of renewable technologies. Due to the expansion, they now require the successful candidate to assist the building and installation of equipment for the renewable energy market.
The main duties are:
- Assembling of electrical cabinets.
- Fitting of containment
- Working and helping implement the stock system
- Supporting installation and commissioning the system in the factory and onsite
- Electrical fitting experience
- Able to read technical drawings
- Materials and manufacturing knowledge.
- Able to read P&ID schematics
- Experience with stock control systems
- Has knowledge of control systems PLCs etc.
- Has experience of working with power management systems.
This is an opportunity for someone with initiative, enthusiasm, and an all-round engineering understanding that they can apply practically, and for them to enter an expanding sector of the energy market and grow with an expanding company. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.