Aqua-Tech Recruitment are working with a leading global water technology company who are looking for a team of Electrical & Mechanical Service Technicians to join their business. Based in Stirling, these roles are to undertake the maintenance, service and repair of industrial drainage pumping equipment throughout the assigned region.
- Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
- Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical.
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework. Report any abnormalities.
- Driving a company vehicle to the standard required by the company, as detailed in the Company policy to and from scheduled and reactive calls.
Skills / Education / Qualifications Required
- MUST have good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment,
- 17th/18th Edition Electrical Certification preferred
- Full driving licence
£20-£21 ph. CIS rate.
Hi, I am Nadia Finlayson and I manage this job.
If you interested in the position, contact me:
Phone: 07745 738 036
Email: email@example.com or upload your CV below: