Aqua-Tech Recruitment are working with one of our clients, a leading Engineering organisation and expert in their field. As a result of continued growth, they currently require an Electrical Manager to oversee their work throughout the Central Belt. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a UK market leaders with the main purpose being to manage the contract delivery of power earthing system installations for a diverse customer portfolio on a regional basis, ensuring adherence to the highest levels of safety and quality throughout a project and on-time to budget completion.
Key Accountabilities – Managing the resource requirements for multiple projects on a daily basis throughout the duration of the project, finding solutions to changing requirements and conflicting priorities with engineers and sub-contractors . – Be the primary day to day contact for the Engineers on site, ensuring they have the training, materials, safe working methods and job specific information to consistently deliver quality workmanship for the customer – Together with the Operations Director, continually look for improvement opportunity by ensuring problems are resolved with pro-active actions being taken to avoid the reoccurrence of identified issues. – Produces or contributes to relevant management reports on an on-going basis percentage
- Substantial operations experience in a similar environment
- Strong Electrical knowledge and background
- Management/supervisory experience in a similar environment
- Personal CSCS card and knowledge of the practicalities of site access and protocol
- Team player able to collaborate with multiple players internally (Sales, HO functions etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation, very capable of communicating and influencing people at all levels