Aqua-Tech Recruitment are currently working with an Engineering company who due to rapid growth, are looking to expand its Field Service Department by several teams. Specialising in the installation, maintenance and operation of level and flow monitoring instrumentation, our client boasts their own client portfolio based throughout the UK and overseas.
You will work as part of a 2-man team carrying-out installation, calibration and maintenance of flow and level monitors predominately in the Northwest but also further afield on occasion.
Regular Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing operational support to the Field Service Delivery Manager and Team Leader/s.
- Installation and maintenance of flow / level monitors within confined spaces.
- Long distance shared driving, operate a company vehicle in a safe manner including weekly safety checks, re-stocking and cleaning.
- Cooperate with the businesses technical team and share information across the organisation via weekly and monthly office / team briefings to report activity
- Use of internal database functions and operating procedures for clear internal communication
- Have proven field service experience, this is advantageous, but is not compulsory, as you will be subject to a full training package
- Have held a full, clean, UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years (this is due to the size of vehicles you will be driving; experience is necessary)
- Minimum grade of C at GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Be physically fit – you may be required to provide a fit to work doctors note. (you will be required to enter confined spaces)
- Be practical, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be able to work away from home potentially for up to 3 to 4 nights a week. (Work will be mainly based in the North West but working away from home for the duration noted may be required)
- Be able to work flexible shift times and days and to adapt to changing work schedules.
The following training certification from a candidate would be preferable, but not compulsory:
- Confined Space – Medium risk
- NRSWA – Unit 2 signing, lighting and guarding preferable to supervisor level
- CSCS with IOSH SHE (Safety Health & Environment) Certificate
- First Aid at Work
- Asbestos Awareness
- Salary – from £21k+ depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Accrual of one extra holiday day for every full year of service complete, capping at five days.
- Generous nightly working away allowance.
- Generous company contributory pension scheme.
Hi, I am Nadia Finlayson and I manage this job.
If you interested in the position, contact me: Phone: 07745 738 036
Email: email@example.com or upload your CV below: