Aqua-Tech Recruitment are working with a leading engineering company, who due to several project wins are looking for a Mechanical Estimator/Engineer to join their team in Cumbernauld.
Scottish Water experienced essential.
- Calculate and prepare accurate tender submissions that deliver the full scope with appropriate levels of margin recovery & profitability
- Participate in project delivery development including temporary works planning, order of works, key deliverables and lead-times, costs fluctuation risk factors
- Propose changes, corrections, simplifications, cost saving solutions to an Engineering Team prior to construction phase
- Full analysis of tender specifications including legal implications
- Assist project teams, the Directors and other members in tender submission, follow up meetings, scope changes
- Liaise with the Clients and their Professional representatives
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and material Take Offs and pricing thereof
- Produce and manage enquiry schedules for the scope of works, further evaluation and technical analysis to bring in line with Customer’s expectations and the companies design/process approach
Hi, I am Nadia Finlayson and I manage this job.
If you interested in the position, contact me:
Phone: 07745 738 036
Email: email@example.com or upload your CV below: